Wednesday 28 March 2012

WISHLIST FROM SELECT

Blue Floral Sleeveless Shirt

£12.00


I love this shirt, its very summery and pretty with the floral pattern. I would pair this top with nice pair of denim shorts or even a long shirt. 

Tropical Floral Print Shorts
£14.00

Theses shorts are so cute, with the pastel coloured floral prints. They are cotton so you'll stay cooler out in the sun. I would pair these with a pink chiffon shirt. 

Beige Crochet Cardigan
£16.00

I think crochet could be making it in this years summer trends. This is great for if you want to cover up but not wear something that will make you hot. This would pretty much go with anything.

Black Floral Cotton Dress
£14.00

This dress is very pretty, with its sweetheart neckline and floral design. With this dress I would just wear some summery sandles and that's the outfit complete. 

Check out for more summery clothes at http://www.selectfashion.co.uk/








No comments:

Post a Comment