Sunday 29 April 2012

No7 High Shine Lip Gloss



I got a new lip gloss a couple of weeks back and have not stop using it since. It comes in several shades but the one I got is 'whisper' which is a pearly brown,nude colour. This colour doesn't add much colour to my lips but gives it a pearly finish which I like.I guess for different people's lip colour it will look slightly different. Personally I think if your going for a natural look then this is really nice. The applicator isn't like other ones I have its actually a small brush which gives you more control where the lip gloss goes on your lips. Its 6mls and £9.00 a bit pricey but its really good. If your just trying out colour I would suggest this one but there are several other colours to choose from which look lovely.

No comments:

Post a Comment