Wednesday 18 July 2012

A look for a wedding guest

Wedding guest


(click on the pictures to link to the website)

A friend of mine said she was going to a wedding but wasnt to sure what to wear, me being creative fashionista (cringe) i thought i would put an outfit together or polyvore. For a wedding you dont want to go over the top and although this dress is very simple you can add a bit of sparkle with the accessories. I really liked the colour of the dress and the over-lapping skirt detail gives it a bit more movement when you walk. Because the dress is very simple you make up for it with the stunning accessories. The bracelet, necklace and earrings are stunning and very pretty. I stuck with the white contrasting colour and added white platforms and a white clutch bag. I also threw in a Barry M dazzle dust which goes perfectly with the dress. I also thought I'd challenge myself and do a look thats under £100 and although this all comes just 60p under its still a pretty good deal. It was a bit hard but i managed to find some lovely bargains. 
So what do you think of the look?


1 comment:

  1. Haha, thank you for this. I love it ;D I heart the heels! <3

    ReplyDelete