Wednesday 4 July 2012

Young Sweetheart

Young Sweetheart



I found a new site a couple of days ago called http://www.thefashionbible.co.uk/ .They asked me to blog about their website so I did. Looking through their site I saw a range of garments but what I loved was their dresses. Their dresses that they had on offer were quite cute and vintage looking. As well as dresses they do have tops, skirts and more which I really liked. Some of the pieces were like the ones you saw in shops but some of the garments were quite different from what I've personally seen in shops, but that's not a bad thing. I took my favourite dress and put it in an outfit which was made on polyvore. I just loved the print and the big sleeves, its quite princessy in a way. When I saw this dress I just imaged a cute romantic scene and so the accessories were quite cute and girly. Having the small socks and the heels gives it that cute girly look and the ring and the necklace just adds to the floral look. Everything but the socks and ring is from the fashion bible so if you like something just check out the website. Its definitely a fashion website you can check out. Oh and I almost forgot to mention how great the prices are, the dress in the picture is only £16.00 which I think is a really amazing as its a stunning dress.



No comments:

Post a Comment