Thursday 2 August 2012

Down the road


 A couple of days ago I went down the road onto the high-street and bought this stunning necklace. The pendant is just beautiful, you can only see a fraction of how beautiful it is. The colours and stunning, the purple pinks and bits of green from the light. As much as I would love to say how expensive and real the crystals are I actually got it from QS. It was £4.99 which was a good price for this beautiful necklace. Its on a long chain and has tassels at the end which makes it look even nicer. It reminds me of a talisman, like you see in films with magic powers. Its definitely a statement piece and is going to look amazing on a simple dress.
On the high road was superdrug's so I went to have a look at what they had. I saw this shade of LipBoom from MUA and had to get it. I dont want to say to much as im going to review it on another post. It was about £3 which is a great price seeing as you get a lipstick and a lipgloss. I'd seen a couple of reviews on a couple of blog's so I was excited about trying it out.









Enter my Barry M give-away if you haven't already

No comments:

Post a Comment