Sunday 14 October 2012

New Creation - Bracelet Ring

I was going to post this tomorrow but i got so excited that i had to do it now. As you can see I've made a ring bracelet which i am so proud of. I've never made one of these before so it took me a while to get all the bits together. Initially i bought the chain to put my polymer clay charms on (oh that reminds me i have new charms to show you) but then i came up with this idea and did it. Technically speaking it's just un-linking the chain and then putting it back together. The chain is quite pretty as it is 2 sizes of rings/hoops as you can see. The pictures don't exactly show you how i made it but i'm sure you get the gist of it. Added to the chain is swarovski crystals which i love as they sparkle like crazy, especially in the light. I already have this style of bracelet and alot of people always tell me how much they love it so its going to make me happy when i wear this and tell them that i made it. Its really simple yet really stunning. I have a couple other ideas surrounding this piece which i think will look nice. I think its clear to say i'll be buying more chain next time i'm out.

So what do you think of it? Are you into jewellery making?
Enjoy the rest of your evening 


No comments:

Post a Comment