Wednesday 24 April 2013

Having a go at digital fashion illustration



 Ok so yesterday I had a go at digital fashion illustrations because I think they look so cool and its another creative skill. I drew my design first and then scanned it into the computer and coloured it using Photoshop. I was pretty please with what I had achieved. The one i did first was the one on the left and then the one on the left was done today. I definitely think with practice I will get better. Maybe not as good as the ones other people do but I'll have my own style. Before someone asks if I drew the floral pattern no Its a picture I layered it underneath to create that look. It does take more time to Photoshop it than colour it in by hand but I think it looks pretty cool and a little professional.



So do you digital illustrate? Have any tips?


No comments:

Post a Comment